We are always looking for young talents and professionals who want to make a difference together with us!
BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGER (M/F/D)
Are you passionate about designing, optimizing and supporting processes? Are you a master in the art of analysis, problem solving and communication? Do you get into top form when there is turbulence and always pull the strings? Then join our team and help shape our future with your innovative strength, your ideas and your ability to implement them!
- Recording and mapping the system and process landscape as well as the interfaces
- Creation of a higher process quality by analyzing the actual processes and deriving the target processes
- Implementation of the new target processes together with specialist departments and service providers
- Control of process optimization projects (e.g. logistics conversion, ERP systems)
- Further development of methods for process documentation
- Support of the IT support
- Successfully completed studies in the field of business informatics or economics
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience in project and process management
- IT affinity and knowledge of at least one BPM tool desirable
- Confident and dynamic appearance, strong communication and negotiation skills
- Independent, structured and reliable work and entrepreneurial thinking
- High degree of flexibility and team spirit
- An exciting and responsible task with freedom and flexibility in work design
- The opportunity to help shape and optimize processes and measures
- A permanent employment contract
- An open, familiar and trusting working atmosphere and communication culture
- Short communication and decision-making channels
- Various employee benefits such as Smart Working - flexible time management and flexible office / home office / work from anywhere options, insurance subsidies, employee discounts and more
- Become a member of the Rich & Royal Family
Become a part of our success story, become a part of the Rich & Royal team! We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (we can only receive PDF files) including your starting date and salary expectations with the subject "Application - First Name Last Name - Business Process Manager (M/ W/D)" via email.
Contact: Vera Stickl
Location: Freiberg a. N.