We are always on the lookout for young talents and professionals who want to make a difference with us!
+ (SENIOR) BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGER (M/F/D)
Do you love thinking in terms of processes and systems, analyzing and optimizing processes? Then become part of our Rich & Royal Business Operations team as: (SENIOR) BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGER
- Analyzing, mapping, designing and continuously developing our process and system landscape
- Carrying out target/actual process analyses and optimizing process documentation
- Improving process quality and speed by implementing new target processes
- Project management and control of system introductions and adaptations
- Responsibility for the continuous improvement of knowledge management, in particular the systematic collection, documentation, organization and dissemination of knowledge
- Management of service providers and project-related management of project teams and the business operations team
- You have successfully completed a degree in economics or business informatics
- You have already gained at least three years of professional experience in project and/or process management, ideally in the fashion industry
- You are confident in using a BPM tool and generally have a good understanding of IT; in addition, (basic) knowledge in the use of AI tools is an advantage
- You have a confident manner and can impress with your communication and assertiveness skills
- You work independently and agilely with a high sense of responsibility and implementation orientation
- RICH & ROYAL - the brand: Young & successful premium modern womenswear brand "Designed in Germany, Made in Europe".
- #Growtogether: We want to develop together with you and our strong Rich & Royal team, creating space for your personal development.
- Familiar atmosphere: A dynamic team awaits you, in which we live openness and communication at eye level.
- Flexible working arrangements: You can pursue your varied tasks within the framework of flexitime and partly remotely.
- Security: Thanks to our good market position, we can offer you a secure employment relationship as a member of the Rich & Royal Family.
- Many other benefits: Subsidized company pension scheme, subsidized fitness membership via EGYM Wellpass and discount vouchers via the Corporate Benefits Program.
Become part of the Rich & Royal team and continue the success story with us! Send us your complete application with details of your starting date and salary expectations with the subject "Application - First name Last name - Business Process Manager (m/f/d)" by e-mail.
Contact: Alena Tschullik
Location: Freiberg a. N.