We are always looking for young talents and professionals who want to make a difference with us!
+ JUNIOR DESIGNER (M/F/D)
You love the creative design process and have a knack for current (fashion) trends. Then you've come to the right place. We are looking for a Junior Designer (m/f/d) to support us in our design and collection development as soon as possible.
- Participation in the design development of the jersey product group - from concept to production handover
- Support in the continuous development of the Jersey product group
- Collaboration in collection creation as well as material and color selection
- Support with fittings and product revisions
- Presenting the brand, the collection and the design team internally and externally, e.g. when handing over the collection
- Briefings from and communication with suppliers as part of collection development and production monitoring
- You have already gained relevant professional experience in the field of fashion design, preferably in the jersey sector
- You are confident in using MS Office and Adobe programs such as InDesign, Illustrator and/or Photoshop
- You are passionate about fashion design and current trends and can implement them creatively
- You are characterized by a high sense of responsibility and work independently, reliably and carefully
- You communicate in a friendly and confident manner and are fluent in written and spoken German as well as English
- RICH & ROYAL - the brand: Young & successful premium womenswear brand "Designed in Germany, Made in Europe".
- #Growtogether: We want to develop together with you and our strong Rich & Royal team - this creates space for your personal development.
- Familiar atmosphere: A dynamic team awaits you, in which we live openness and communication at eye level.
- Security: Thanks to our good market position, we offer you a secure employment relationship as a member of the Rich & Royal family.
- Many other benefits: Subsidized company pension scheme, subsidized fitness membership via EGYM Wellpass and discount vouchers via the Corporate Benefits Program.
Become part of the Rich & Royal team and continue the success story with us! Send us your complete application with details of your starting date and salary expectations with the subject "Application - First name Last name - Junior Designer (m/f/d)" by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Alena Tschullik
Location: Freiberg a. N.